Due to community restrictions and the need to maintain social distancing, the Bookstore is not buying books back in person this semester. Instead, you can sell your books back to MBS - our used book vendor - with free shipping. REMEMBER, check your rental list before selling your books to MBS. MBS will not tell you if your book is a rental with the UAA Bookstore. See below to learn how to find your rental list.
How does MBS' buyback work?
- Go to MBS' Buyback Page
- Enter the ISBN of the books you would like to sell and get a quote
- Print your free shipping label and mail your books to MBS
- Receive your payment via check or Paypal
How to view your rental list?
Option 1: Check Your Account
- Login to Your Account
- Click "View Rental Transaction History"
- You'll see a list of your rental books, if you click on the ISBN number you'll see details such as due date and penalty fees.
Option 2: Email Us
- Email us at email@example.com
- Include your name and student ID number to request your rental list