On October 2019, your UAA Campus Bookstore will be moving to the Alaska Airlines Center (AAC). With the move, there will be a change in our operations, including how you can obtain your textbooks. At the AAC, the Bookstore will have two locations: (1) Textbook Kiosk, next to the box office and (2) The Spirit Shop, in room 160, where the student fitness center used to be.
- Textbooks: Due to limited space in the new AAC location, we will no longer have open aisles for you to shop out of. Instead, you will have to order your textbook from our website and pick it up the next day at the AAC in the Textbook Kiosk.
- Spirit Gear and School Supplies: You'll now find them in The Spirit Shop but you'll also be able to order them from our website.
- Drowsy Wolf Cafe and Study Area: Unfortunately, these won't be available as a service from the Bookstore until further notice.
- September 27: Moving Sale, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm all clothing, insignia, gifts, general books, school supplies, food, and drinks will be 40% off.
- September 28: Textbook aisles closed, online orders open for Fall 2019.
- October 18: Graduation Fair, from 10 am to 5 pm at the Textbook Kiosk.
- October 14 - 27: Bookstore closure; office moves for staff, set up Spirit Shop at AAC.
- October 28: Bookstore reopen at AAC.
- November 1: Online orders open for Spring 2020. Orders will be processed as textbooks arrive.
- Order your textbook online
- Select to pay online with a credit card or pay in-store at pick up with credit card, cash, or student account*
- Allow 24 hours for processing
- Pick up your order at the Textbook Kiosk in the AAC, unless you chose to mail it
*during the Open Student Account Charges period.