New For Spring 2020 - All Textbooks Must Be Ordered Online
Remember, due to limited space in our new, temporary, location in the Alaska Airlines Center (AAC), textbooks must be ordered online in advance for either pick up or mailing out. Here's how it will work:
- Place Your Order - Under the Textbooks section of the menu, choose the Find Your Textbooks options to determine what books you need and add them to your cart. You'll have the option to come in and pick up your books for free or pay to have them shipped to you.
- Payment - You can pay online by credit or debit card, agency funding or charge to your student account (if you are eligible). You can also choose to pay in person when you pick up your order. In person payment includes credit, debit, student account, WolfCard cash and check.
- Timelines - Orders are processed daily, but during high volume periods at the start of each semester, orders may take 3-5 days or more to process. Processing time is also subject to availability of books. Please Note: Due to the large volume of orders we receive at the start of each semester, we do not offer or guarantee same-day pickup.
- Communications - Customers will receive an email immediately after placing their order to serve as confirmation of the order. A second email is generated when the order is ready to be picked up.
- Order Pick Up at AAC 131 - Students who have opted to pick up their orders in person (once they have received confirmation that it is ready for pickup), can visit the Online Order kiosk at our new location at the AAC. Room 130 is on the main floor of the AAC on the south side of the building (closer to the parking lot)
- Don't Forget Your Supplies and Spirit Gear - If you're looking for your regular school supplies, UAA clothing and gift items, make sure to visit our Seawolf Shop just a little further down the hall! We'll have the same great deals and discounts to start your semester off right! The Seawolf Shop is at the other end of the first floor at the AAC in Room 160.